List Of Operations Being Performed By Prof. Shahzad Shams For Brain And Spine Diseases
Presently works as Professor and Head of Neurosurgery Department at Lahore General Hospital, LGH, Lahore.
- Craniotomy for Removal of all types of Brain Tumors & in any region of the brain.
- Microvascular Decompression procedures for Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Craniotomy for Clipping of Cerebral Aneurysm
- Transphenoidal pituitary tumor removal
- Insertion of Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt for Hydrocephalus
- Craniotomy for removal of Extradural, subdural and intracerebral haematomas
- Lumbar Disectomy
- Lumbar disc hemilaminotomy
- Micro surgical spinal tumor excision
- Decompressive Lumbar Laminectomy for Lumbar Stenosis
- Anterior Cervical Disectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Thoracic corpectomy and titanium mesh cage replacement
- Transpedicular Spinal fixation
- Syringo subarachnoid shunts for syringomyelia
- Carpal Turnnel Syndrome