Prof. Shahzad Shams worked as Head and Professor of Neurosurgery Department at Lahore General Hospital, LGH, Lahore, Pakistan and presently works as Chairman Department of Neurosurgery King Edward Medical University and Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
Prof. Shahzad Shams is one the best spine surgeon in Lahore Pakistan with vast experience of complex spine diseases and pathologies. He is an expert and master of Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Minimally invasive Keyhole Spine Surgery, Endoscopic cervical, thoracic and lumbar discectomy in Pakistan, Endoscopic back surgery, Best neurosurgeon for endoscopic spine surgery in Lahore Pakistan, Endoscopic decompression for spinal stenosis, Endoscopic spinal fixation for spinal Injury. ADVANTAGES OF ENDOSCOPIC MINIMALLY INVASIVE KEYHOLE DISCECTOMY
- ADVANTAGES OF ENDOSCOPIC MINIMALLY INVASIVE KEYHOLE DISCECTOMY
- STAY IN THE HOSPITAL IS ONLY FOR 24 HOURS
- RESULTS ARE BETTER THAN OPEN SURGERY.
- LESS TRAUMATIC THAN OPEN SURGERY
- Prof. Shahzad Shams is the best neurosurgeon for ENDOSCOPIC MINIMALLY INVASIVE KEYHOLE spine surgery and Endoscopy.
- Prof. Shahzad Shams receives patients from within the country from cities in Pakistan like Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad, Abbottabad, Rahim Yar Khan and Sargodha.