Prof. Shahzad Shams presently works as Head and Professor of Neurosurgery Department at Lahore General Hospital, LGH, Lahore.
Endoscopic Brain Surgery
ENDOSCOPIC MINIMALLY INVASIVE KEYHOLE SURGERY IN NEUROSURGERY
It is Best and Latest Technique performed by Prof.Shahzad Shams for the following lesions:-
- PITUITARY ADENOMA TUMOUR
- THIRD VENTRICULOSTOMY FOR HYDROCEPHALUS
- BRAIN TUMORS
- INTRAVENTRICULAR BRAIN TUMOURS
- COLLOID CYST
- ARACHNOID CYST
- PEDIATRIC NEUROSURGERY FOR CHILDREN
- CEREBROSPINAL FLUID FISTULA( CSF FISTULA )LEADING TO RHINORREA
Intracranial Brain Endoscopy reduces
- Surgical morbidity
- Shortens the hospital stay of only 24 hours
- Minimizes the cosmetic concerns associated with many major
- neurosurgical conditions.
- In general, Brain Endoscopy does not require
- Large incisions on the scalp,
- Removal of skull flaps
- Extensive dissection through brain tissue.
Prof. Shahzad Shams receives patients from within the country from cities in Pakistan like Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad, Abbottabad, Rahim Yar Khan and Sargodha.