Brain Tumors Operated by Prof. Shahzad Shams by Endoscopic Minimally Invasive Key Hole Brain Surgery
Latest Techniques are used by Prof Shahzad Shams to remove brain tumors which are as following:
- Endoscopic minimally invasive keyhole brain surgery.
- Endoscopic minimally invasive keyhole removal of brain tumors through nose.
- Neuron avigation used to precisely target the lesion and for complete removal.
- Stereotactic neurosurgery a minimally invasive keyhole surgery technique for deep seated lesions with 1mm accuracy.
- High Powered Microscopes are used to magnify the tumor for safe removal.
- Telescopes attached to camera with images on monitor are used to treat Hydrocephalus.
- Per operative neurophysiological monitoring is done to protect important nerves and areas of Brain.
- Safest and best technique performed by only one Team of Prof Shahzad Shams in Pakistan called Translabyrinthine minimally invasive keyhole surgery and approach for Acoustic Neuroma surgery.
All these methods help in safe and complete removal of tumors giving excellent results.
Meningiomas , Malignant Brain Tumor(Glioma, Astrocytoma, Metastatic), Cerebellopontine angle tumors, Acoustic Neuroma Schwannoma Tumor, Pituitary tumor, Prolactinoma, Colloid cysts, Craniopharyngioma, Rathke’s Cleft Cyst, Sellar and Parasellar tumors and Brain Tuberculomas