Prof. Shahzad Shams presently works as Head and Professor of Neurosurgery Department at Lahore General Hospital, LGH, Lahore.
- How does a patient with brain tumor present?
- What is the treatment of brain tumor?
- How are the results of surgery on brain tumor?
- Does surgery lead to any deficits in body?
- How long the patient stays in hospital after surgery?
- Why patient feel headache and vomiting?
- What is Brain Tumor?
- Can we remove the tumor without surgery?
- In which condition we should consult a Neurosurgeon?
- What is Headache?
- What are causes of headache?
- What is headache of half of head ?
- When should a patient of headache consult a neurosurgeon?
- What is the cause of low back pain ?
- What is the cause of back pain radiating to any leg ?
- When should a patient of back pain consult a neurosurgeon ?
- What are the reult of spinal surgery ?
- How long the patient stays in hospital after the surgery ?
- Why pain goes to both or singal leg ?
- How we relief the spinal pain ?
- What are the methods of treatment of spinal injury?
- How do use of rods & screw help in spinal injury?
- Why do patient get neck pain?
- When should they consult a neurosurgeon?
- What are methods of surgical treatment of neck problem?
Hydrocephalus / VP Shunt
- For how long the VP shunt stays?
- How after VP shunts block?
- Do we need to replace VP shunt at a later stage?